How I work
Bullying is on the rise: 1 in 4 may have been bullied or witnessed it.
What happens during a session?
Supporting and facilitating you on your journey to
heal the impact bullying has had on your life.
- The first thing needed is clarity on the events.
- In order to get to the root of the problem of what is bothering you the
Pathworkmethod of dropping in the different layers of emotions is used.
- Working on beliefs, doing essence and life purpose work facilitates a better understanding of the issue.
- People can then go through various stages: awareness, release, and integration. After a session, people tend to feel lighter, expanded and in a place where they can feel their truth.
- By understanding how to connect with their inner self, people can get in touch with deeper aspirations and their longing.
- We look at options, possible solutions and strategies which could be adopted to stop the bullying or cope with its long-term impact.
- The best results are achieved when people are ready to work on themselves and release their emotions.
- People have reported feeling greater self-esteem, confidence and a sense of strength and resilience.
With a willingness to change your life
and recover from bullying,
these sessions could potentially
I’ve experienced bullying at work when rumours were spread to
discredit me by taking things I’d said out of context and twisting
them. I was very angry and upset when i discovered three colleagues
had stooped to this cowardly behaviour and continued to do so over
a one year period.
Blandine did relationship work that required me to re-visit these
experiences from a safe objective perspective. This allowed the
negative feelings to be expressed, released and detached from.
I was grateful for the good work that had been done.