I was bullied as a child following a spurt of obesity. This profoundly affected me but the worst is that it followed me into my adult life with resonances at various levels.
I was able to just about pass
Because of how I was affected by events in my childhood, I decided to go on a
With loving attention to
I found that the same kind of “working on issues” approach as I have
I wish all the people who are in this situation a transformative journey and the courage to “go there” and look at what happened. When emotions are expressed and released it can be the start of a whole new journey towards
With loving attention and support,
Bullying happened for me when half of the office started to tell lies about me and made hurtful remarks. I felt shocked, under the spot light and disheartened. I found the whole situation so soul-destroying that depression set in for a whole year.
Blandine had sessions with me. She was very attentive, supportive and showed empathy. After a while I felt stronger as the loving and caring attention she gave me boost my confidence to move onSurinder K
- BA in Economics
3 yearDiploma with the School of Energy Healing (Now FIEH) – accredited by the British Complementary Medicine Association
- Course on Bullying – Accredited by the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- Matrix Energetics and Theta Healing
Professional Accreditation, etc.
- Affiliated with the British Complementary Medicine Association and the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists.
- The governing body is the Foundation for Integrated Energy Healing.
- I follow a strict Code of Ethics which assures confidentiality of information shared in sessions.
- I am involved in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in accordance with the FIEH Code of Ethics.
- Supervision is something every therapist and healer are involved in in order to be able to fully support you with your issues. It is also part of the Code of Ethics.
- I am also fully insured with Balens.